1. Go to job post manager and click on the drafted post tab.
2. Click on the "Publish Post" button of the post that you want to make it live or publish.
3. Review the post contents and click on the button "next" button
4. Review the post setting and candidate matching criteria. If you are ready, you can publish the post. You have two option. First one is you can subscribe to a plan and post the job (Recommended). This option lets you use many features of HealthcareLink .ie. Connecting with Matching jobseekers, promoting your practice profile and peer referrals features.
If you want to do that please click on Subscribe to post.
5. You can select the plan options. 3 months or 12 months and place the order. Your post will be now published.
6. If you want to just post one-off job and only want the job post as please click on "Post as promoted or Post as a standard button. If you have a posting credit, you do not need to complete payment detail.
7. If you do not have have posting credits, You can purchase by putting your payment details, once confirmed your post will be published.